This photo shows an East West Airlines Focker at Sydney airport.
At the moment I am running a series of photos showing elements of the history of aviation in Australia's New England. This page will remain the front post on this blog until the series has been finished. It will then become the entry page for the whole series.
The posts so far in the series are:
- VH-EWA - East-West Airlines' flagship Hudson
- Introducing the Lockheed Hudson - and a major Australian crash
- Nevile Schute's Planes
- East West Airlines Anson Crash - Pozieres, Queensland c. 1954
- East West Airlines' first aircraft
- Port Macquarie - East West DC3 lands for the first time
- Sunderland Flying Boats, Grafton